Hats are clothing worn on the head, and most of them can cover the entire top of the head. Mainly used to protect the head, some hats have protruding edges to cover the sun. Hats can also be used for dressing up, and can also be used to protect hairstyles and cover baldness.
1. If there are ornaments on the cap, remove it first.
2. To clean the hat, it is advisable to soak it in clean water and neutral detergent first.
3. Gently scrub with a soft brush.
4. The sweat belt part of the inner ring (the part in contact with the head ring) is brushed several times to thoroughly wash away sweat and bacteria. Of course, if you use antibacterial and deodorant materials? Then this step is avoided.
5. Fold the hat into four flaps, shake off the water gently, and do not use the washing machine for dehydration.
6. Spread the hat out, stuff an old towel inside it, lay it flat in the shade, and avoid hanging it to dry.